Learn with the Masters in Italy
Located in a castle in Tuscany Italy, this Masterclass is a photographer’s dream. Not only will you build your portfolio and sharpen your photography skills as you practice in one of the most scenic places in the world, but you’ll learn under the hands of two of the world’s most acclaimed portrait and wedding photographers. Clay is teaming up with Master Photographer and best-selling author David Ziser to bring you the best professional photography Masterclass since the Renaissance! During the week each student will learn from both instructors—giving you double the creativity and inspiration—and bringing your photography skills to a level you never dreamed of.
- • Price: $2,295 per person. Discounts are available for multiple people or for people sharing a room. Prices start at just $500 additional for spouses/friends who aren’t attending the class. Call for details.
- • A private room on the Castle property for 7 nights is included with your Masterclass, checking in on Sunday September 30th and checking out on Sunday October 7th. Several different room configurations are available at the satellite villas on the Castle grounds.
- • The Castle is south of the Florence Airport (1½ hours drive along route E35/A1) near the town of Chiusi . Students are responsible for their airfare to Italy and their transportation to and from the Castle. A rental car is recommended, however, Chiusi is well served by the train system and it may be possible to arrange for you to be picked up at the train station.
- • There are 4 class days of instruction and we’ll be going from sunup to sundown and then some…be prepared for 12 hour days. The class days are Tuesday October 2nd through Friday October 5th.
- • All meals are provided on the class days…and that includes wine, too!
- • Topics covered will be in-depth posing and lighting, specifically:
• Posing: men, women, couples, and groups. Hand positions. Feet positions
• Lighting: How to light men, women, couples and groups. All natural Lighing. Ultimate window-light portraits. Use of Reflectors. How to effectively add speedlights to any scene.
• Equipment to bring: your camera, lenses, speedlights, reflector, and a laptop.
Get Your own Private Room! (click images below to view property)
You may pay in full ($2295 total) or take advantage of an EZPAY plan which breaks payments up into three parts ($2350 total). If you choose EZPAY, a $600 deposit required to reserve a spot, $750 is due on June 1st, and the $1000 balance is due August 1st.